Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco De Mayo! Cha Cha Cha!

Well, it is the 5th of May.

Sadly this is not a celebrated day in Guatemala.

Even if I wanted to celebrate, I am not sure that I would be able to find a Margarita at Burger King...

So I figured out how to make my own.

I learned about a great recipe.

And then...

I realized I don't have a blender.

Or

Any alcohol.

So, there is that.

But, this is a great recipe, and if I had a blender or alcohol, I would totally make it with OILS!



Lime Oil Margarita

1 cup of ice
1 1/2 ounces of tequila
1/2 ounce triple sec
5 drops lime oil (or more to taste)
3 ounces sour mix
Salt for top of glass

Pour it all in and blend.

After it is nice and blended...

Say, "OLE OLE! CHA CHA CHA!"

Drink and enjoy!

Also, about Lime oil. Did you know that there is a lime shortage right now?! Lime Margaritas are going way up in price because it is costing bars too much. They are doing half lime and half lemon in their margaritas. So, get some lime oil while it's super cheap! Then you don't have to panic about the lime shortage!!

Watch this video! So interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment