Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I Ain't Down Wit That!

Y'all, I don't like zits. 

They piss me off. 

I have enough problems in my life.

I don't need a zit to add to them.

It's like Jay-Z's lyrics but a bit different.."I've got 99 problems and zit is one"...of them.

I live in Guatemala for pete's sake. I shouldn't have to deal with zits too.

Reader: Sarah! You get zits too!? So do I! We are like kindred spirits here. I need to go sign up for my oil kit right now! But first, tell me what you do to get rid of them! I am waiting with bated breath!!!


All you need to do is put a dab of Purification oil on it.

One at night.

One the next morning.

By then it should be dramatically better. 

Some oils work differently on different people. 

If this does not work, try Lemon, Thieves or Frankincense.

Reader: Sarah, that is a lot of oils to try?! How am I supposed to afford all of these?!

Oh silly reader. Do not fret! They all come in your Premium Starter Kit!

Reader: Once again, you save the day! You are my hero. What would I do without you! You are the shiznit.

Thanks reader. You're pretty cool too! Let's be BFF's forever!

Reader: Sarah, you just said let's be best friends forever forever.

Shut up Reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment