Sunday, May 4, 2014

I Don't Want To Take That Stuff!

That is what John said when I suggested he put some Oregano oil in a capsule and take it.

I had given him some peppermint oil in a capsule once, and he hated it.

He could feel it in his chest because it is a strong oil and almost has a chilling feeling when you take it.

(I didn't dilute it with any coconut oil, and let's admit it now, most men are babies.)

He had and upset stomach yesterday.

(Such is life in Guatemala.)

I told him to take some oils.

He said no.

I told him I was not going to feel sorry for him until he tried it.

He finally gave in, and had no issues.

5 minutes later, he felt great.

The stomach pain/queeziness he had all day was gone.



Oregano oil is filled with components that make it a powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, and immune stimulating oil.It is one of the most powerful, potent essential oils. It is also one of the most researched, and has been found to be effective agains many different types of bacteria.

So, if you have kids...or a husband, get Oregano oil.


It's da bomb and right now it is one of Young Living's Specials this month! Holla! Read below!

No comments:

Post a Comment