Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Actually Healthy

I know everyone reads my posts because they want to gain all of this knowledge I have been dishing out.

I know I am wise beyond my years.

Reader: Sarah, you are actually pretty old now. I would say you probably need to play some catchup when it comes to wisdom. 

Reader: Plus, I have not actually learned all that much from you. I mean, I guess I have learned that I need essential oils in my life. 

Reader: I have learned that they can be life changing, and that I would be absolutely stupid to not use them. 

Reader: I have learned that I can make lots of money off of telling people in my life about these oils, and that so far you have doubled your pay check every month. 

Reader: Ok, you have taught me some stuff, but I need you to step it up.

Wow. That was a lot little reader. I am glad you are starting to see my value though.

Anyways, my point is this: While I am brilliant in almost every way, I do not know all that much about healthy living.

I am not a crunchy granola girl.

I used to shop at Albertsons and not Whole Foods, Sprouts, or Central Market (GASP!).

I know.

It's crazy talk.

I do however have a friend that is a crunchy granola girl.

A blogger friend.

Reader: I am starting to be really sad for you. Do you have real friends? You have only been mentioning friends you have met online. Are these people real or just pretend?

Yes. These are real people. Most live in Dallas. This friend went to Texas A&M and also went to the same church I did in College Station.

She is fabulous and really has lots of wisdom to offer.

(She even has a recipe for making from the bone broth, and knows all the reasons why chicken soup in a can has no benefits what-so-ever when you are sick.)

This post on chicken bone broth blew my mind, and made me feel like I wasted a lot of time on canned soup.

So, I am going to share her site and hopefully have her do a guest post on here some day soon.

You just have to promise that if I share this site, you will still come back to me.

I don't want to sound needy here, but I just feel like we have a real thing going.

You and me.

We have a great back and fourth banter, and I would hate to lose that.

Remember, I am here in Guatemala.

I make my friends on the computer.

I need you...

Reader: Sarah, if you keep sounding this desperate I'm going to leave out of uncomfortableness. Man up a little.

Ok, here is her site. 

Enjoy her's and her friends wisdom.

Just come back for my "wisdom" every now and then.








No comments:

Post a Comment