Monday, April 14, 2014

Legit Happy

Our ministry partners here in Guatemala have recently moved to Guatemala City.

(Please play a tiny violin for us because we love them and miss them.)


They moved to the city because Lukci was constantly in pain.

She has many pain issues.

Like a lot.

(Play a giant violin for her. She deserves some beautiful music.)

We wanted them to be in the city where she could actually go to the doctor and get the help she needs.

Her knees and her feet are constantly hurting. They swell up. She hates it.

(I would like to note that they last time they were super swollen, her knees still looked amazing. Kind of made me want to smack her in the face, then I remembered that she was in pain and that was punishment enough for being beautiful. So, I didn't smack her.)

She has been on all kinds of pain medicine and none of it has helped.

When I first got these oils, I thought about her.

What if they worked?

This could change her day to day life.

I wanted her to try these oils.

I made up a bottle of Valor, Pan Away, Copaiba, and Peppermint. I added a little bit of coconut oil.

She took them home and HOLLA!

THEY WORK! Word to yo motha!

She is not in near as much pain as she used to be.

Praise God!




No comments:

Post a Comment