Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A New Addition To Our Family

We have been wanting another kid for a long time. It has been a part of our plan all along to have a child when we get back from Guatemala, but our plans are not our own.


We are excited to announce today that we are pregnant.


Not really guys. Hello. It's April Fools Day!

We are def not pregnant.

The above picture of the pregnancy test was stollen from the internet. The sonogram picture is my little Jack Jack when he was in my tummy...3 years ago.

Now, as I write this, I realize that some of you that read this, don't actually know me. You could care less that I would be pregnant in the first place. So, I just wasted your time. Sorry.

For the rest of you: You also probably don't care. Unless you are related to me in which case you

A.) Knew I was lying.

OR

B.) Were super pissed that you were finding out about your new family member on a blog about oils.

(Now, if I was actually trying to get pregnant, there would be a perfect oil to use. Clary Sage contains natural phytoestrogens. It is hormone balancing and it is also supportive for menopausal women.)


Reader: You know Sarah. I check your blog during work because I am bored. I am SO bored. But, in the past, your blog has been humorous, witty, inspired, and informational. Today, your blog post was just stupid. I expect more from you. Do you realize how many blogs are out there? I chose to read yours today. I regret this decision. Grow up. April Fools is for kids. 

Whatever Reader! How rude! (As Stephanie Tanner from Full House would say.) I post on here to brighten your day! When I sit down at my computer, all I think about is you. I don't care about selling oils and making money. I care about you. I wish you loved me.


I Actually Really Care About Making Money. This Aint No Joke. Get You Some Oils!
To sign in as a retail customer OR to get your Premium Starter Kit and get 24% off on all purchases in the coming year as a Wholesale Member (Amazing, I know)




No comments:

Post a Comment