Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Enjoy It

That is what I was thinking to myself as I was piled on top of by a bunch of drenched kids today.



We played water games at the farm.

I had avoided getting soaked until the very end.

Then I decided to jump on in.

So, I jumped in between about 30 Guatemalan children who were soaking wet and going crazy.

They took this as an invitation to pile on top of me.

I sat under that pile with dirty water sloshing into my mouth and thought,

"Enjoy it."
I'm under there. You just can't see me!

We won't live here forever. (At least, I don't think so.)

We plan on moving back next year.

I have taken this place for granted.

It is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people and I am going to enjoy it while I am here.

I am not going to miss home anymore.

I am not going to feel sorry for myself anymore.

I am not going to desire the day when we are back in Dallas anymore.

I am going to enjoy it.

And, tonight, when I go to bed, you better believe I am going to rub Di-Gize and Oregano all over my body to combat any parasites I ingested while being tackled by little Guatemalan children.


Young Living's DiGize for parasites

Also, never google parasites and go to google images. It is disgusting. Also, be grateful for clean water. We take that for granted way too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment