Sunday, April 27, 2014

Grilled Cheese Heaven

We get desperate down here in the middle of nowhere.

We have a Burger King and a Pollo Compero.

They are nothing to write home about.

(Sadly, I find myself getting excited when we go to one of these places, and if we actually "wrote home" I would probably mention both places.)

I have become a decent cook.

I will not exaggerate and say good.

That would be a lie.

Decent is fair.

I have, however, become good at the easy to put together meals.

My favorite is mouth watering.

Jalapeno and BBQ Grilled Cheese




I know.

Your mouth just watered.

So did mine.

I have decided to share because when it came out of the oven, it looked so good, that I took a picture of it. Why? I don't know. It was like it was meant to be. This has nothing to do with oils. It's just good yo!


Recipe:
Butter
Half of a sliced avocado
Some Gouda Cheese
Some Shredded Cheese
Some Monterey Jack Cheese
BBQ Sauce
Sliced Jalapenos

Directoins:
Butter your slices of bread.
Layer however you want.
(I would suggest putting cheese on bottom and on top to melt the goodness together.)
Put in toaster oven.
Toast
Wait
Eat
Send me a Thank You note.




No comments:

Post a Comment