Monday, April 14, 2014

Cutthroat

The Urban Dictionary defines Cutthroat as a person who will do what it takes to get what they want no matter the consequences.

It also defines a ratchet as a diva, mostly from urban cities and ghettos, that has reason to believe she is every man's eye candy. Unfortunately, she is wrong.


I am neither of these. I am not a cutthroat because I wont do ANYTHING to get what I want.


I can only go so far. 

I am not a Ratchet because I am in fact every man's eye candy. It is not in my head.

However, I am a bit strange.

Reader: Uh yea. You think?! What does this have to do with anything?

The title of my post reader! Cutthroat..I don't know. I guess it has nothing to do with it. I was in urban dictionary and saw "ratchet." Made me laugh.

However, I have noticed lately that when I start to feel a pain or start to feel sick, I get really excited.

Reader: Yep. You are strange.

Well, let me explain a bit.

I am here for you reader, and I want to be able to tell you the truth about these oils! So, when I start to get sick, I automatically get excited because it means I get to try out my Young Living products!

The other day, my throat started to hurt.

Woohoo!

I immediately thought about my Thieves Spray.

Reader: Wait. Sarah, is this the same spray you spray bathrooms with and hotel rooms with?


Thieves Spray. From toilets to bathrooms.

Why, yes. Yes, it is. This spray is awesome.

Reader: Yea, but you spray your toilets with it. Seems kind of gross.

Well, it is a spray, so it's not touching the toilet. Chill reader. Chill.


The spray contains clove, lemon, cinnamon bak, eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary. These are powerful anti-bacterial and antiviral oils that also help in numbing the throat. It also contains pure grain alcohol. I don't know what this means, but it kills stuff. So, when you spray it, you are killing the germs and numbing the pain.

Remember the stuff you used to spray at the back of your throat when it was sore?

This is the same stuff, but all natural and smells good!

Anyways, I used it. My throat stopped hurting and never started again.

FABULOSO!


Ugh! Sarah My Throat Hurts! Pass Me The Spray!
To sign in as a Retail Customer OR to get your Premium Starter Kit and get 24% off on all purchases in the coming year as a Wholesale Member, (Amazing, I know)


No comments:

Post a Comment