Thursday, April 10, 2014

Why Young Living?

Girl, Give Me The Scoop! 

Treat Yourself!


When it comes to essential oils, Young Living sets the standard for purity and authenticity. (WAIT! Don't go! I promise it gets less boring!) They carefully monitor the production of their oils from beginning to end through a unique Seed to Seal process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil.  

(Honestly, I didn't really care about this when I got my oils. Someone told me they were legit. I believed them. The end. For those of you that do your research, I have now done a ton of research and this is all true.)


For more than two decades, they have diligently overseen every step of this process, both on their own global farms and with their carefully vetted partner farms. This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that the Young Living essential oils and oil-infused products you use in your home are safe and effective.


Young Living Farm and Distillery 



Young Living Oils are some of the only oils that are safe enough to ingest. This is uncommon among many oils. They are 100% pure. As a mother, this is a huge selling point for me! I mean, if you don't mind putting poisons in your kids body, then by all means, continue. (Totally kidding here. I still give Jackson normal medicine if he needs it (although he has not), and I have no problem with that. I am not that person that refuses to take their kids to the doctor. (although we don't really have a doctor here, so there is that..))


So, if you are going to do the oil thing, why not get the best? Go ahead. Treat Yourself!


Reader: Sarah, shut the front door. That is amazing! Also, that was a little rude what you said earlier about poisons, but I'm glad you cleared it up.


I'm Sold. Now What?
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member (The way I did it. Don't you want to be like me?) or Retail Customer.  Wholesale Members get a sweet 24% discount off on each and every product. Retail Customers do not get the discount, but you also have the option of only purchasing one or two items. Click Here to become a Retail Customer.

I Want The Discount!
To get the discount, you have to first purchase an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from. I recommend the Premium Starter Kit (Or as us in the know like to call it, the PSK) with the diffuser (pictured below). This is da bomb. Everyone I know, who has signed up for these lovely oils, has purchased the kit. It's just the best option. (I personally think the other two options suck)


When you order your own premium starter kit, you get a 24% discount. The Premium Starter Kit is valued at over $300! As a Wholesale Member you get this for 50% off! What?! 


Reader: Um Sarah. Do you really think I have $150 laying around? 


Uh, yea. I do. Just don't drink Starbucks for two weeks. Skip the pedicure. Stop smoking! (Seriously, if you are smoking stop. It's bad for you!)


Reader: What exactly does the PSK include? Sarah, did you see how I said PSK? I am so in the know.


PREMIUM STARTER KIT!
-Eleven bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Peace & Calming, Thieves, Purification, Valor, Stress Away and Joy.
-A home diffuser (retail value $96)-Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)-Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (Once you try them on yourself, you will tell everyone about them. This is your way to share.)
-Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for general wellness & energy and tastes awesome.)
Young Living Premium Starter Kit

Reader: Sarah, is this some scheme? Am I locking myself into something? Is there a minimum monthly fee or something?

No, Definitely not. If you don't like it, never buy it again. I'm totes cool with that.

Reader: I really don't want to sell these things. Do I have to? Don't lie to me Sarah! 


Of course not. Just get you some oils. Don't worry about the rest of the world that desperately needs to hear about these oils. Be selfish!

Reader: OK. I'm ready to do this. Please, it's not like I don't throw money away every day on stupid stuff. This time, I'll use my money wisely and get something that will better my entire family. What do I do next?


Here Is Exactly How You Do It.
1. Click over to the sign-up page.

2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member"
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)

5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!). You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. Unless one of these kits just looks awesome to you, click the box that says, “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Lots of people miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. That’s it! Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!


If you have any questions, please ask! 

No comments:

Post a Comment