Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Scandal

Do you watch this show?

Reader: Do Young Living users become slightly obsessed with oils?

Yes. Why?

Reader: I am implying that yes, I am obsessed with Scandal. Who isn't?!

Oh. Ha! You are funny reader!

Anyways, I called almost all of it. The entire show.


John and I decided that I have a super power.

Reader: Is your super power selling oils? Because you are so good at it. I am planning on signing up today!

Well, yes. This is a super power also, but I wasn't referring to that. Thank you though!

I have a super power for calling the entire movie or show ahead of time.

I almost always know what is going to happen.

Five minutes into movies, I lean over and whisper everything that is going to happen. He loves this..

I could be proud of this, but as I am writing, I am realizing that this is actually just super sad.

I think I predict so much because I watch so much TV....

Reader: Aww. This is really pathetic. Entertaining though. Thanks for sharing. 

OK. Let's get past that and move on.

Scandal Season 3 Finale.

They packed so much into this one episode.

Did you know that they did this because Kerry Washington is uber pregnant and they had to cancel a few episodes of the season?

If you noticed, in the last 5 or 6 episodes, you almost never see her full body. She is almost always cut off by a chair.

I digress.

So, as soon as he "wasn't going to win the election", I called that he would win it. I didn't know how, but I knew he would.

When the secret service guy touched the kid's shoulder, I called it. I knew he did it.

I knew that Fitz would stay with Millie.

I knew that Olivia's dad did it all. Ok I am totally lying. I had no idea. That blew my mind!

Reader: I always love to read your crazy antics, but Sarah I just need to hear a little bit about oils. 

No problem! I wish I had been wearing Peace & Calming while watching the show.

P&C as those of us in the bizz call it, is an oil blend made up of Tangerine, Ylang Ylang, Orange, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy.

Not only does it smell AMAZE, it also makes my kid sleep.

This makes me happy.

I can watch Scandal without having a heart attack all while my child sleeps.

Thank you Peace & Calming!

This picture was created by monarchroom.com and altered. It did not originally have "When watching SCANDAL."


I NEED THIS WHEN I WATCH SCANDAL!
To sign in as a Retail Customer OR to get your Premium Starter Kit and get 24% off on all purchases in the coming year as a Wholesale Member, (Amazing, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment