Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Water

Everyone needs it.

It's so dope. It's "so fresh and so clean clean".

Outkast lyrics anyone?

Don't know why but that song popped in my head when I thought of the word fresh.

Anyways, I drink a lot more of it now that we live in the good ol Guate.

Our family goes through 15 gallons a week.

Reader: WHAT?! That is a ton. I am so impressed with you Sarah. I vow today that I will drink at least 100 ounces of water a day. You have inspired me! You have changed my life.

Ok, I'll be honest. We also give it to our three dogs and bathe Jackson in it due to the parasites.

Reader: I am not as impressed anymore. Please be straightforward with us in the future! I just bought stock in Ozarka. Now what am I going to do?

Anyways, we drink a lot more of it now that we live here, but sometimes I find that it is bland and boring.

Reader: Sarah, we are so alike, you an me. We are just two peas in a pod. I feel the same way. I would so much rather grab a Dr. Pepper or a Coke. Water is boring!

I agree.

So guess what! Guess what I did!

Reader: What?! TELL ME! 

I bought some citrus flavored oils, and I put them in my water.

Reader: Oh gosh. We are on this oil thing again.

Well, reader, this is an oil blog.

Reader: I know, but I was excited to talk about water. Fine. Go ahead. I'll keep reading.

At different times throughout the day, I will switch up my oil flavors.

If I'm feeling like a fat cow: 4 drops of lemon and 4 drops of peppermint. Lemon is a detox and Peppermint is an appetite suppressant.

If I'm feeling Saucy: I put in 8 drops of Grapefruit. It's a fat burner and just has that kick to it that says, "You're right. I'm a hottie. I'm burning fat right now."

If I'm feeling tired and need a pick me up: I'll put in 8 drops of Orange. It brightens my day and supports my immune system.

If I'm feeling like I want a piece of cake: I put 8 drops of Tangerine oil in my water because I made THIS awesome tangerine cake and it brings me back to that beautiful day when I wasn't counting calories and at almost an entire cake.

If I'm feeling like I don't want to waste my other oils: I will put 8 drops of Lime Oil in. I just don't like the taste of lime in my water. So I use it when desperate.

If I'm feeling ALL of these things: I use my Citrus Fresh! It is da shiznit. It combines all those oils plus one called Ocotea. It's a weight loss oil for sure. YUMM!

Reader: Very interesting Sarah. I am definitely going to try these. My body needs more water, but I don't want it to be boring anymore. You saved me! Thank you!

Adorbs Glass Bottle From Costco that I put my oils in. LOVE
You are welcome. One thing to make note of..When using oils in water, you must use a glass water bottle or a plain ol glass. The Young Living oils are 100% pure and attach petrochemicals and toxins. Plastic has these in it. This is a good thing though because they also attack toxins in your body.

I got mine from Costco. Two for $14. LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment