Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Naysayer

I have had many a naysayer roll their eyes as I talk about oils.

Mostly men.

The biggest of the eye rollers has been my father.

He is a wonderful and kind man. I love him very much.

My Dad holding Jackson the day he was born.

But, he was a butt head when it came to these oils.

He is a jokester and thinks he is very "punny". He actually is.

But at the expense of my oils, he made many many jokes.

He would never hurt my feelings on purpose, so I never let on that it bugged me.

I knew he would learn that these little oils were valuable.

I just had to be patient and plot out my revenge...

Well, Mr. Naysayer had a wart on his hand.

He tried this old freaky drawing salve that his mother had made. (Sweet kind lady, but she has been dead for at least 25 years..)

It was black! It looked nasty. It smelled bad. He was willing to put this on his hand over my oils!

Guess what, my Grandma's 25 year old drawing salve didn't work.

I, being a doctor and all said, "Might as well put some Frankincense on it. Can't hurt."

(I AM NOT A DOCTOR. DO NOT TAKE MEDICAL ADVICE FROM ME. I DON'T WANT A LAWSUIT. ALTHOUGH, YOU WOULD NOT GET MUCH FROM ME.)

Reader: Sarah, we could tell from your lack of enthusiasm, that you are not a doctor. Don't worry. None of us thought you were smart enough for medical school. You don't even use correct grammar when writing this blog most of the time.

Anyways, he put Frankincense on his wart.

Such a good Grandpa!
He did this morning and night for about 1 1/2 weeks

The wart is gone suckas!

Guess who isn't a naysayer anymore.

Not my dad!

He still wont use these oils! He is afraid that they will mess with his medicine. I guess if he ever gets a wart again, he'll use Frank. Until then, he is stuck in his medicine loving ways.

I will win him over. Oil by oil. He will be a believer.

The moral of the story. Some people are just not gonna believe in God's creation. (I kid. I kid. My dad believes in God's creation. Just not what it can do;)...)

The other moral of the story: Frank is AWESOMESAUCE!

Frankincense for wart removal!

No comments:

Post a Comment