Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blah!

I hate yogurt.

When someone says, "Have some yogurt." I say "BLAH!"

Well, I did.

I always hated the texture.

I never thought the flavor was good enough to deal with the texture.

It freaked me out for some reason.

Reader: RIGHT? Same here! We are just so the same!

Well, I decided that I would put some oil in Jackson's Oikos yogurt a few weeks ago.

(Side note: WE HAVE OIKOS! This is shocking to me. Before this we only had off brand yogurts and Yoplait that was not normal. This was huge when Oikos came to Guatemala. We bought half of the product available.)

So, I got creative, and I put some orange oil in Jackson's vanilla yogurt the other week.

Young Living Orange Oil in Oikos Yogurt


The results: FREAKING DELICIOUS.

I, the yogurt hater, even liked it.

Did you know that orange oil is antitumoral, is a relaxant, an anticoagulant, and a circulatory stimulant. Orange oil is rich in limonene, which has been extensively studied for its ability to combat tumor growth in over 50 clinical studies. ~Essential Science Publishing, 2007

So, it's a good thing.

Not only does it taste delicious, it has health benefits that your kid (or husband) would be willing to eat!

Reader: Oh Sarah! I am so excited! Let me place my order for my Premium Starter Kit right now and add some orange oil onto it! Sounds fantastic! How could I pass up on benefits for my family! What kind of a parent/spouse/song/daughter/boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance/grandchild would I be if I didn't get some?!



I know. I love my family which is why I will always have some orange oil on hand.

Also, I am now a yogurt eater.

Also, Jackson now asks for oils in his yogurt.

Also, you should get some oils.

Also, I think you are special.

Thank you orange oil.

Thank you.
I WANT ORANGE OIL 
Click HERE! to sign up for the awesome kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment